(Click the images to enlarge)
So, you've played your first game, and seen the powerups button in the top right corner, but still don't quite understand it all? We've got you covered!
Powerups are special usable items that can drastically change up the game!
During the round, you can use a powerup every three correct daubs you get. Powerups spend energy resource, represented by a battery. You can get powerups in chests and buy them with cash or money!
Tap on the energy counter in the main screen to bring up the Powerups inventory screen:
Here you can see all your powerups split into three categories: Normal, Magic and Rare. Here's a description of each one:
- Score: places collectible Score on your cards, daub the number with it collect (it has to be called).
- XP: places collectible XP on your cards, daub the number to collect.
- Cash: places collectible Cash on your cards, daub the number to collect.
- Single/Double Magic Daub: Automatically Daubs one/two random numbers on each of your cards.
- 2X: puts a 2X collectible on your cards. If collected, it will DOUBLE every other payout you get from this card, for a limited time.
- Triple Magic Daub: Automatically Daubs three (!) random numbers on each of your cards.
- Instant Bingo: places an Instant Bingo collectible on your cards. If collected, you will get an automatic Bingo on that card!
As you can see, you can have only a limited amount of each individual powerup. When you get more powerups from chests or purchases, you will see how many of each you've received, and you can also see how many of each powerup you've got at the moment on this screen.
All of this information can also be found by holding the tap on the cat on the left side - he will tell you in a speech bubble!